- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flower, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and sea salt.
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and coconut oil.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix well, using a spatula.
- Add the grated carrots, walnuts and raisins, and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased or parchment lined 8" x 12" cake pan. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on your oven. Let cool completely before serving.
We suggest you ice the cake with our Vanilla Cashew Icing, found at the bottom of our Raw Mini Carrot Cakes recipe.