Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
A great oatmeal recipe to throw together in the evening before a hectic morning. Just add fruit and go!
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (not instant)
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup raw pecans
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup wild blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- ½ tbsp raw lucuma powder
- Fruit for garnish
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 4 Mason jars (or any other type of airtight container).
- Divide the milk evenly among the 4 jars.
- Tighten the lids and shake each jar until well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Ready to eat in the morning. Garnish with some fruit, if desired.
- Store for up to 4 days in an airtight jar.