- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Cut apricots into pieces.
- In another bowl, mix coconut oil, sugar, mashed banana, apple cider vinegar and almond milk. Combine the liquid ingredients with the dry ingredients and add the oatmeal, apricot pieces and pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
- Form balls of dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- So that the cookies dont "melt" while backing, we suggest you let them sit in the freezer for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 350°F. The cookies will still be soft once baked, so let cool on a rack before enjoying.
Keep in an airtight container, this way they will remain soft and chewy. Enjoy with a fresh glass of homemade almond milk!