- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter in a bain-marie.
- Remove from heat and add the maple syrup (or agave).
- Add the cacao powder, maca powder and salt. Stir until consistent and smooth.
- In mini muffin molds, add a spoonful of the chocolate mixture and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is frozen, add a teaspoon of almond butter in each mold, then completely cover with the remaining chocolate. Freeze for another hour, then remove from the molds.
You can use any nut butter for these chocolates, try it with our hazelnut or walnut butter!
Keep in refrigerator or freezer!