- Melt the chocolate over medium heat in a bain marie.
- Using a food processor, purée the avocado and add the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the avocado purée to the chocolate with the help of a spatula and add a pinch of salt. Let cool and then put mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor mix the goji berries, sugar, and rolled oats for a few seconds to obtain a grainy powder in which to coat the truffles. Make sure not to over mix in order to keep some goji berry chunks.
- Melt in a bain marie 1/2 cup of chocolate and put aside.
- Using a teaspoon, form balls with the chocolate mixture from the freezer about 1 inch in diameter. Dip the balls in the melted chocolate with the use of a fork and then coat with the goji berry, sugar and rolled oats powder.
- Place the truffles on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and let them set in the fridge for about an hour.
These truffles make a great gift or party favour and should be kept in the fridge.