- Cut the zucchini in slices. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Remove pits from olives.
- In a mixing bowl stir together the chickpea flour, salt, pepper, ground cumin and a grated garlic clove. In another bowl mix together the water and olive oil, then slowly add it to the flour bowl while continuously mixing. Stir until the dough is consistent. This process can be done in a mixer if you have one. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 25 cm in diameter pie mould (or approximate) with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the dough to the mould and spread thinly and evenly.
- Evenly spread the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and olives. Generously apply pepper and cook in the oven for 30 minutes, then for 5 minutes on the broil setting. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil, olive oil and hemp seeds.
If you only have a smaller pie mould, divide the dough in 2 and make 2 pizzas.