- Powder sunflower seed and dehydrated buckwheat in a coffee grinder or small grinder. Mis in a large bowl with the turmeric, sea salt & pepper.
- Mince dates and add to spice mix. Massage with your hands until all the ingredients are combined.
- Make a ball with all the ingredients & refrigerate in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour (optional).
- Once removed from the fridge the dough will be fragile. In order to manipulate the dough properly, take pieces of the pastry & press mixture into a round cookie cutter until it is packed and approximately 1/2 inch thick. Remove the cookie cutter and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat this step until you run out of dough.
- Refrigerate biscuits 15 minutes or 1 hour in the freezer. Make sure they are not stacked. Serve & enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.