- Soak the cashews overnight - if you don’t have time to do so, 3 to 4 hours will suffice. After soaking, rinse and drain.
- Soak the dried mangoes in a bowl of water for 20 to 30 minutes to rehydrate them.
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients except the maple syrup and chia seeds until the mixture holds together.
- Add the maple syrup and mix, you can use more or less than our recommendation depending on your tastes.
- Add the chia seeds and mix until they are evenly distributed in the mixture.
- Using your hands, form balls with the dough, roughly about 1 inch in diameter, and cover them with shredded coconut. Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate for about an hour.
Mango-Cashew Bites can be conserved in an air tight container for several weeks in the refrigerator.