- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut milk and the apple cider vinegar. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- During that time, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- After 5 minutes, add vanilla, maple syrup, and the melted coconut oil to the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar, and mix.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. The mix may be thicker than other pancake mixes, but that's normal. If it seems much too thick, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut or another nut milk to thin it out.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a bit of vegetable oil, ideally spreading it with a pastry brush. Add about 1/4 of the pancake batter and cook until bubbles start appearing on top (about 3 minutes). Flip the pancake and cook for about 2 minutes more. Remove the cooked pancake to a plate and repeat until the pancakes are all cooked.
Serve with homemade chocolate hazelnut spread, chia jam or pecan caramel.