- Pour coconut oil, nut butter(s), and maple syrup in a bowl. Place over a pot of boiling water to make a bain marie and melt until texture is smooth and creamy.
- Add cacao powder and sea salt gradually, mixing as you go, until the mix is blended.
- Grease the ice cube trays. Pour the mix into a pastry bag and squeeze a small amount into each compartment of the ice cube trays.
- Coarsely chop the nuts and dried fruits.
- Add some of the chopped nuts and fruits, as well as raw cacao nibs, to each chocolate. Top with Proactivchia.
- Freeze the trays for 30 minutes.
- Gently loosen the chocolates from the trays and enjoy!
Chocolates with keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator or freezer.