- Soak the white buckwheat, almonds, pecans, walnuts and sunflower seeds separate bowls overnight.
- In the morning, or after about 8 hours, rinse and drain each ingredient.
- Soak the dates in 1 1/2 cups water for about 20 minutes.
- Mix the dates in a blender along with the water they were soaked in until it is a paste-like texture.
- Cut the apples into medium-small chunks.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the dried fruits (cranberries and blueberries).
- Spread the mixture on a dehydration sheet, or oven sheet.
- Dehydrate at 115° F for 12 to 16 hours, until the granola is crunchy. Or, if using an oven for 8-12 hours on your oven's lowest temperature.
- Add the dried cranberries and blueberries to the dehydrated granola and mix well.
Conserve in a resealable bag or an airtight glass jar. Granola will keep for several weeks.