- In a pot, cook the quinoa with 2 cups of cold water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until all water is absorbed and quinoa is light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add the onions and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking a few minutes until onions are golden. Set aside.
- Rehydrate the goji berries by soaking them in a bowl of water for 5 minutes. Strain et set aside.
- Roughly chop your chosen herbs.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
This salad will keep for up to a week in a sealed container in the refrigerator.